1st Advantage Bank is able to empower its customers to perform their banking needs whenever, wherever, and however they wish with 1st Advantage Bank’s Online Banking. With point and click simplicity, even novice users can have immediate access to vital banking functions, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
1st Advantage Bank's Online Banking allows our customers secure and convenient access to their accounts using the Internet anytime. Some of the functions available with Online Banking are:
- Access and print information on all accounts, including loans
- Review and print transactions
- Confirm deposits, withdrawals and checks cleared
- Transfer funds between accounts and make loan payments
- View deposits and checks cleared
- Receive E-Mail Alerts
Online bank statements—instead of a paper trail—can significantly cut your risk of identity theft or fraud plus it is environmentally friendly.
With online statements you can:
- View, save and print all your checking and saving statements safely in one place.
- Help deter fraud and safeguard your financial data by eliminating paper records.
- See up to 12 months of statements.
Enroll in Online Statements:
- Log in to Online Banking and select the account you want to sign up for statements. Once you are in the account activity for that account, click on the Statements tab. Read and accept the E-Sign Agreement and fill out the New User Sign Up information that is required. Finally hit the Sign-up button.
- Upon completion, you will no longer receive paper statements and check images by mail.
- Repeat Step 1 with each account that you would like to enroll.
Contact 1st Advantage Bank at (636) 970-0440 with any questions.
Safely and securely access your accounts anywhere, anytime. 1st Advantage Bank Mobile is easy to use and real-time, providing you with quick and reliable access at the touch of your finger. 1st Advantage Bank’s Mobile Capture makes it easy to deposit checks from anywhere using your camera phone. Just snap a picutre of the front and back of an endoresed check and send it using your 1st Advantage Mobile App for iPhone, iPad or Android.
Third party message and data rates may apply. These include fees your wireless carrier may charge you for data usage and text messaging services. Check with your wireless carrier for details regarding your specific wireless plan and any data usage or text messaging charges that may apply. Also, a supported mobile device is needed to use the Mobile Banking app. Mobile Capture is a feature of 1st Advantage Bank Mobile Banking. Use of the Mobile Capture feature requires a supported camera-equipped device and you must download the 1st Advantage Bank Mobile Banking app. Eligible 1st Advantage Bank account and 1st Advantage Bank Online Banking required. Certain other restrictions apply. See the Mobile Banking terms and conditions and the 1st Advantage Bank Online Banking Service Agreement.